Provided are two free playbooks - one covering a business process and the other covering a build process. They examine the tough topics of marketing and building flat and smooth table tops. Both have taken a long time to develop and now provide an extremely efficient system with minimal time and effort input. Marketing now takes roughly 30 minutes total a week and building solid wood tops takes roughly 3 hours from start to finish. Also included is a video highlighting the entirety of the playbook content. This should help provide a brief taste of what to expect from the rest of the 100+ playbooks and supplementary templates and content in the bundle.
Bundle includes over 100 step-by-step digital playbooks in PDF form containing over 2,600 slides with pictures and text to walk you through highly-efficient processes to ensure desired income goals are met through a repeatable, systems-based approach that almost anyone can learn and run on their own. Standard, core competency designs offer a variety of styles to meet a large range of requests from local markets and provide the basis for fully custom requests. The bundle includes playbooks on :
- Client Tracking
- Organize client information and interactions in a reliable and easy-to-reference manner
- Focal Points
- Stay focused on key points that allow for a smooth and low stress operation
- Insurance & Incorporation
- Navigate insurance and incorporation requirements and options
- Attract clients with minimal effort at no cost to fill your build schedule
- Product Photography
- Take high quality photography to improve your brand perception
- Quoting, Pricing & Payments
- Effectively produce accurate pricing options for clients to achieve consistent desired revenue
- Spreadsheet Tutorials
- Navigate the Excel and Numbers spreadsheets that provide the backbone to a financially successful business
- Tax & Legal Compliance
- Manage tax and legal obligations
- And more
- 13 standard, core competency furniture build guides out of wood and steel including:
- 7 table designs
- 2 console designs
- End Tables
- Solid Tops
- Chair Assembly
- Face Frames
- 23 non-standard general build guides including:
- Barn doors
- Butcher Block Tops & Cutting Boards
- Cabinet Doors
- Hinged Benches
- Leaf Tables
- Round Table Tops
- And more
- Finishing guides including:
- Void Filling
- Epoxy Use
- Clear Coats
- And more
- Tool guides and general recommendations
- Delivery & Pick-Up
- Edge Banding
- Gear, PPE & Safety
- Table Top Insert Use
- Joinery & Fasteners
- Panel Jig
- And much more
In support of the above materials, valuable supporting documents containing the following are also included:
- Supplementary support videos to help you navigate the content and learn SketchUp basic functions
- CAD drawing files for builds and for a custom designed panel jig used to create flat and smooth solid wood tops and panels (via SketchUp - free to use and easy to learn)
- Ad Listing Templates including over 100 photos (many professionally taken and edited) for marketing use as you see fit
- Folder Organization Templates
- Invoice Template
- Financial Tracking Spreadsheet Template
- Material Recording Spreadsheet Template
- Quote Spreadsheet Template
- Project Tracking Spreadsheet Template
- Asset Tracking & Inventory Spreadsheet Template
- Note that all worksheets come in both Excel and Numbers formats
Also included is free access to a private Facebook group where I will participate as often as possible to answer any questions you and the group may have, discuss successes, issues, trends, etc.
I have made thousands of mistakes. I have wasted thousands of hours on those mistakes. However, I learned valuable lessons each time. That is why I’m now successful. The sum of these experiences is shown through these playbooks. Therefore, I am saving you thousands of dollars and wasted hours on potential mistakes. You now have the answers to the test. This is the primary value of these playbooks and supporting documents.
- Seller: Nathaniel Sprankle, DBA, Sprankle Custom Works LLC
- These Playbooks are meant to provide general direction and guidance alone based on my personal experience. They are not intended to be fact.
- The information provided in these Playbooks does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or professional advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available in these Playbooks is for general informational purposes only. Information in these Playbooks may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. These Playbooks contain links to other third-party websites and products. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; Sprankle Custom Works LLC and Nathaniel Sprankle do not endorse the contents of the third-party sites or products. They are for general recommendation purposes only. The Seller is not compensated for these general recommendations.
- These Playbooks are sold as is without any warrantees or guarantees.
- Indemnity: Buyer agrees to defend and indemnify Seller from and against any and all claims, losses, suits or damages of any kind arising from or relating to Buyer’s ownership or use of the Playbooks.
- Finishes & Related (e.g., adhesives, epoxies, etc.): See manufacturer recommendations for safety and use information. Guides provided are supplementary.
- Tools: See owner’s manuals for specific operation, safety and maintenance instructions. Guides provided are supplementary.
- All Playbooks, Playbook PDFs, SketchUp documents, Excel and Numbers documents, spreadsheets and Word and Pages documents and copyright and exclusive distribution rights are the property of Sprankle Custom Works LLC and Nathaniel Sprankle. The redistribution, sale, posting on any website or creation of derivative works is expressly prohibited.